SourceLab is seeking a current U of I undergraduate student to serve as Digital Communications Coordinator. Please see below for job description; the position will pay $15 / hour for 5 hours of work per week, through the end of Spring semester 2017. We would love to hear from candidates with skills and interests in public history, new media, and electronic communications.
To apply, please send a short letter of interest and a resume to Professor John Randolph, care of email@example.com . We welcome questions about the position at this same address.
Review of applications will begin on Friday, October 28.
Undergraduate Hourly Position: Digital Communications Coordinator
- Creates promotional materials for SourceLab events, and advertises them using Webpress, Twitter, and other social media platforms, as well as print posters.
- Works with SourceLab to research and implement plans for electronic communications throughout SourceLab.
- Attends and takes minutes at SourceLab Forum meetings, archiving them.
- Helps coordinate SourceLab Forum sessions.
- 5 hours a week, $15/hour.